Sonic the LOLhog Sonic the LOLhog

bland and overdone

i'm glad that for once they were jokes about the actual GAME.. but really.. this all has been done way too many times before, and some of them were really lame.
also, as i notice, most of the people who watched this/reviewed this were sonic recolors/little kids..

CammersJDL responds:

just as an example agasint the guy below, i prefer what this dude has said because he's actually pointed out what he disliked, and it can give me ideas in what direction to go in the future, though most probably sticking to the Reality Check series

sssstick fight! sssstick fight!

10 year olds

have no business in macromedia falsh D:<

The Rockoons The Rockoons

furries?

great animation, but furries are fucking weird.

Sacrafice Alice Sacrafice Alice

Vocaloid

This is a vocaloid video, "alice human sacrifice". this can be found on nico nico douga by it's ACTUAL CREATOR.
you obviously didn't make this because of the obvious flv quality.

Shoop da Woop anim Shoop da Woop anim

the ironic part..

the genre is original comedy LOL

Real Life Tales Real Life Tales

simple

I've watched your other flashes, and I enjoy them! they're fun, simple, and original. Just as it needs to be.

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

um...

I enjoyed this flash, but i don't understand why Toxicface13 is talking about something sucking and being disgusting, when his icon is a ball of bones and intestined that he stole from ed mcmullen...

Emanhattan responds:

ed mcdonalds

Curse of the Wal-Mart Man Curse of the Wal-Mart Man

yeah....

looks like a walmart in alabama i went to once o,o

What happened to Fizzles? What happened to Fizzles?

pretty

very nice pixel work, but.. this shouldn't count as a game (and yes i know you can control him with arrows)
also, what program did you use for your pixel art?

AustinoThe3rd responds:

I used the pixel tool in flash. find it here- http://anipedia.thebackalleys.com/ind ex.php/Flash_extensions . Thanks for the compliment.

Tim Curry's Spamalot 7 Tim Curry's Spamalot 7

this is my favorite

this is the best part on this collab well done!

GoldenSaucer responds: